Ahh, a nice big fat upgrade for CRON-o-Meter. This one has a major change to the main window. I know some people are going to hate the change, so I’m now bracing for impact. They’ll come around…. Besides that, lots of little nips and tucks, bug squashing, and UI improvements made it into 0.7:
- Simplified main window with pop-up food searches.
- Improvements to main nutritional summary display.
- Added toolbar button to copy previous day’s items to the current day.
- Added toolbar button to return to the current day.
- Several windows and dialogs are now resizable
- Search results are scored using a smarter formula
- Simplified HTML in Nutritional Report export
- Added cut, copy, and paste shortcuts to selected servings
- Removed beep when typing a decimal as first digit of a measure
- Fixed several bugs with save/cancel of foods and recipes
- Fixed bug in DRI suggestions: Women were being given values for men.