CRON-o-Meter v0.8 Released!
And it’s away! CoM 0.8 is out the door for your dietary tracking enjoyment.
- Food database upgraded to USDA sr19
- Added nutrient data for Choline, Caffeine, and Fluoride.
- Search results can be sorted by rank or alphabetically by clicking column headers
- Updated CRDB
- Remembers last window size and position
- System Tray icon for handy access (Requires Java 6 to be installed)
- Added daily note pad for keeping free-form notes for each day
- New Help Browser and help content
- Fixed typo: Cholesterol was incorrectly labeled in grams instead of milligrams.
The USDA food database has been upgraded to the most recent release.
In addition to adding and updating many foods with more recent data,
CRON-o-Meter now adds data for Choline, Caffeine, and Fluoride. Note
that data for Choline and Fluoride may be under-represented in the data.
Some foods that existed in sr18 have been deleted in sr19. We’ve kept
these foods for backwards compatibility, but they will show up in the
program greyed-out with accompanying warnings.
The special CRDB (CR Community Food Database) has been updated with new data
for Brewer’s Yeast Lewis Labs. The USDA’s entry for Almond Butter, Unsalted
is missing data for Vitamin E. A corrected entry was added to the CRDB. We’ve added
several new foods submitted by Michael Rae and Aaron Davidson. As always, we
welcome quality submissions from our user community for inclusion in the next
In the food editor, there is now a distinction made between a nutrient having a
known amount of 0 and missing data. Nutrients with no data are shown in grey.